However, I am sad here alone without my two Ts. I miss them both so much and being alone in my apartment makes me wish for their company even more. It is nice though, to have time alone, relaxing with no obligations, in my own house. With Una.
Too bad I'm sick though. It's amazing when you get sick and realize how much disgusting stuff your body can produce. I am so full of mucus. Little miss mucus from now on. I'm becoming the abject.
I often fear that I am sick mentally. Like right now. I feel like I continue to torture myself with some things. I have grown so much, but why are there some cycles that I can't break? I feel like shit with certain people, yet it's very hard to stop being around them. There are some good things, but only he can make me cry so easy. I wish I had the power to just cut him out of my life. But maybe it's making me stronger.
I hope so, because I sure as hell don't want to get weaker.

No comments:
Post a Comment