2/21/08

My New (old) Jeans

So, I recently won a pair of vintage guess jeans from the late 80's on ebay, in an extreme stroke of luck. The jeans are very high waisted, forest green and well tapered. This is my first pair of guess' and boy, do I love them! The fit is great, especially the high waist, which I am pretty into right now, and the 90's butt effect that they give and I love. Here are a few pictures of the first outfit, which featured a tiny white tank from Ted. (I apologize for the photo-booth pics, but my digital camera just broke)


I think that the high waisted jean of the 90's is so great for women and I'd like to see a return to that style and am pushing for it in my own look.

Highly fitted high waisted jeans like my guess' really make me feel sexier in a very controlled and sophisticated way. They make me carry myself better and walk with more authority. At least they make me feel like I do, and that's a good thing. I think all the clothes that I wear should be a confidence booster, and this will be my newest goal in dressing myself!

No comments: